All 25 art Reviews

Tiger Butterfly Remake Tiger Butterfly Remake

Congrats, it looks like a great improvement!

Also welcome back to NG, glad you came back Laura!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks Esty!!!

Nothing to Fear Prod. Images Nothing to Fear Prod. Images

Loving how you did the lighting effects it the top 2 frames! Seeing the characters with color makes them stand out more in my mind, dem purples n pinks haha Looking forward to to the full thing!

CaffeineClown responds:

Thanks man! I've been working alot with shadows and lighting lately and it amazed me how much better everything looks with them! Its gonna be a pain to animate but it'l be worth it. And yeah, gotta love dem purples and pinks! I'm sure those two colours are gonna account for a good third of my overall palette :P

Gigi Kawaiii! Gigi Kawaiii!

Gigi is so kawaii right now

Happy Mask Happy Mask

Great work man keep up the impressive detail! :)

TheMastermario22 responds:

Thank you so much! Check out the link in the description. You can buy a print of it and 3 other majora's mask themed prints! :)

A Keaton's Tale (Front Page) A Keaton's Tale (Front Page)

Thanks so much for this worthwhile commission : >

Gigi Xbox Cover Art Gigi Xbox Cover Art

I wanna buy this game

Budj responds:

Game of the Year definitely.

Gigi V2 Gigi V2

I like the pallet you chose for this peice, while it might remind someone of other pallets, you used some purples and darker shades that make it different. A more spooky feel. I like the character design and the shading. Kind of like a cool cut-out 2D style.

I think you should make the head the top layer because I see a tiny part of her dress on her chin XD
(Nit picking to the next level)

Budj responds:

Baaah I did notice the head after I uploaded it. I've fixed it now though. Lol, embarrasing >:

Also lol, Eggrollraptor style!

Walking Home Walking Home

Love it!

Grasp of the Dead Hand Grasp of the Dead Hand

Nice take on an unappreciated-enough villain. This made OOT a questionably rated E game? Ha

Dancer Dancer

Pretty tasteful

Making no reference to your previous work, I wouldn't mind seeing you do more stuff like this. Portraying a female character in a couth sense is something you can do well, this picture is proof.