Jingle Bells (Jazz Ver.) Jingle Bells (Jazz Ver.)

Nice tune! I listen to it often and occasionally forget it is a Christmas tune. I like the ending too :)

Beethoven Sym#6 Remix Beethoven Sym#6 Remix

Great remix of a classic! What a treat!!

Soundshifter responds:

thanks buddy!

Asian Theme Loop Asian Theme Loop

Thanks! I was able to use this for a short animation I did here, giving you credit of course :P I think it fit quite well!

Esty

conorstrejcek responds:

Cool! I watched it, I love the Flaming Lips as well!

Cheri Cheri

I felt you really brought my story to life with this audio book! The sound effects and acting put into it compliments the piece, and I could tell you put a lot of work into it. :) I was lucky to have you be my reader, and can honestly say I have your voice in mind for one of my future animation projects :3

Esty

Piper responds:

Thank you, Esty. I'm so happy that it turned out so well. Even though I poured a lot of work into it, I'm my worst critic, and when I was sharing the final piece with you and Omar I was expecting much less of a positive response. Looking forward to whatever comes next! -Pipes

Esty Is A Cunt Esty Is A Cunt

This is beautiful :') Thank you guys. I think I am grasping the central message here, although it might still be going over my head a bit.

All That Jazz (Cover) All That Jazz (Cover)

Shimmy shake. Resplendent. Woo!

SuperLabMedia responds:

so i herd ur gonna blow the blues

Budj Voice Demo Reel..? Budj Voice Demo Reel..?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what it is like every night on skaipe : >

Budj responds:

I see.

Majora's Mask Swamp Theme Majora's Mask Swamp Theme

Wow I love what you did with this track. You took a prevalent creepy theme in Majora's Mask and made it pretty and graceful sounding. Very interesting

headphoamz responds:

Aah my thanks to you! <3

Oak's Lab Piano Cover RBY Oak's Lab Piano Cover RBY

This shit is awesome Joeylicious!

Joeylicious responds:

thx cunt

ZUK - Red Baron - Red Horizon ZUK - Red Baron - Red Horizon

One of the most addictive songs I've heard on NG, it deserves much more of a rep. Combines nostalgia fueled gamer's attempt at piloting a pixel mechanism, with abundantly clever orchestration that breath a whimsical life into this through the synthesizer's subtly changing and intensifying chord progressions. Tasteful, melodic, memorable, satisfying. Played it all day.