Tie Fighter Assault SE Tie Fighter Assault SE

A lot of what I have said you already know, but I felt like writing a review anyway. Hypothetically, if I didn't know who you are and played this, I would be vastly impressed by the variants of game play introduced throughout. I don't think I have seen something like it on NG. Going from a vertical shooter to free range to horizontal shooter. On top of that, the 3d is well executed with the ships. A lot of new elements at work in here I personally haven't seen in a ng game before.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that the quality of it stands throughout. Sure, I got to test it and make some of the 2-d art, so my opinion can be taken with a grain of salt. But as far as your art and programming goes, it is a milestone for how far you have come as an artist.

Regards

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks bro. It would have been better to release over the summer, because most of the SL is busy with school and all. So I kind of feel like like my project is a little unnoticed compared to some of our others anyway.

Bring Me The Star Bring Me The Star

Cute game, fun to play. I enjoyed the way the overall atmosphere shifted while going from place to place. A few of the puzzles like having to wall jump during the gravity shift tripped me up haha. At times, the main character's movement sluggish while backtracking, but overall I like the gravity of it. I collected all the extras, but was a bit disappointed to see that they didn't count towards anything like medals or an extra scene. That would have been a nice touch and made the extra collecting worth it. Maybe that could be something for next time. : )

Regards,

Esty

Anime Quiz #4 - Miyazaki Anime Quiz #4 - Miyazaki

nice quiz

I had to guess on several of them but I still got a 10 out of 12

A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2 A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2

Interactively awesome

I think it is very important for an artist like yourself to catalog your work like this :) especially for those who haven't discovered you yet. The idea that it is a physical copy of your actual art book is pretty damn cute, and you know it. :p It made it more interesting and fun than most other art-book-flash-things I've seen people do, because of the colors you use; pop culture takes mixed with originals.

My favorites were your original characters; and I hope to see them in action more some day.

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks Esteban! :D

Great to hear from ya - and glad you liked it!
The only qualms I have about it so far, is that the art is too smal, and I didn't do a 'full-view' option... That just leaves room for improvement in Sketchbook 3, I guess! xD

Thanks for the kind words!!
I got your e-mail a while back, btw, but I haven't had the time to reply - so I will asap!! :)

DandeLionMan DandeLionMan

Cool concept really

I enjoyed the sub context which seemed original and enjoyable. However if the animation was improved it would be a much more enjoyable game; not bad ;)

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Fun game play, but needs more levels

Its one of the best pokemon games put on the site to date that I know of, however I thought the story line needed for there to be more in this demo version. Its a good prelude to what could be a fun game. Its a shame it was so short. Maybe make the sounds replay a bit nicer too. The story line was good, but a bit conjested to fit this alpha.

Balls in Space Balls in Space

Really clever game

More little power ups would have been nice, in retrosprect it seemed a bit vacant, but is much better than most the games I've played utilizing platform stunts that seemed to me pretty original. Good job

NG Portal Radio v2 01 NG Portal Radio v2 01

I guess the idea behind this is convienece

Graphics and gadgets are cool. I guess this is a good way to shuffle about and discover new things on audio portal. I wish this was a downloadable program somehow, or am I just having dreams of grandure.

MCarsten responds:

Well you can press the download button to stream the song files. Thanks for like my gadget. Also the idea is to people discover new songs too. Thanks again for your review. I am glad :)

Luke Skywalker Soundboard Luke Skywalker Soundboard

hahaha

Forgot: "coming in too fast." "I can't shake 'em" " "Father!"

IQTester IQTester

Its fun to know. Good game